Carroll: 'Door is still open' for Wright to re-sign with Seahawks
"The door is still open," Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said Thursday, according to Seahawks.com's John Boyle.
Seattle is open to a reunion, but Carroll did imply that the team won't be making any additions soon. The bench boss added the franchise might revisit the subject during training camp.
Wright has spent his entire 10-year career with the Seahawks. The former 2011 fourth-round pick was allowed to reach free agency but has yet to sign with a club this offseason.
The 31-year-old ranks fourth in franchise history with 593 solo tackles.
- Packers GM: Trading for Cobb 'very important' to Rodgers
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 4: Which squad is best in our 5-season sim?
- NFLPA president Tretter criticizes wristband vaccination rule
- Fantasy: Bust candidates to avoid in your draft (Updated)
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder