Mark Cuban appears to end beef with Lil Wayne
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban and rapper Lil Wayne seem to have put their drama behind them.
During Game 2 of the Western Conference finals, Cuban had what appeared to be a friendly conversation with Lil Wayne, who was sitting courtside at Chase Center.
Cuban invited Lil Wayne and his son Kameron to Friday's game, Fox Sports 1's Skip Bayless reported.
The drama between the two started after Lil Wayne tweeted "Luka a ho" during Game 4 of the Mavs' playoff series against the Phoenix Suns. Cuban responded by tweeting out a photo of the rapper with a line from his track "Uproar."
The rapper then fired back with a vulgar tweet, which he later deleted.
Dallas lost 126-117 to the Golden State Warriors on Friday, falling to 0-2 in their series.
- Kyrie exercising $37M option with Nets for 2022-23: 'See you in the fall'
- Report: Wall plans to sign with Clippers after Rockets buyout
- Top 25 NBA free agents: The biggest names potentially available this summer
- Bulls' Karnisovas hoping to re-sign LaVine 'for a long time'
- Lakers' Monk: Money isn't biggest priority in free agency