Blazers' Zeller out at least 8-10 weeks after undergoing knee surgery
He last played Jan. 10 against the Brooklyn Nets and missed 12 games earlier this season due to the same issue.
Portland signed the veteran big man to a one-year deal last summer. The 29-year-old is averaging a career-low 5.2 points and 4.6 boards over 27 appearances this campaign.
Zeller spent the previous eight seasons with the Charlotte Hornets, who drafted him fourth overall in 2013.
The former McDonald's All-American had a stellar collegiate career with Indiana, earning All-Big Ten first-team honors and an All-American second-team selection during his sophomore year.
- Celtics blow out Heat, even up East finals at 2 games apiece
- Nuggets president Connelly joining T-Wolves on reported 5-year, $40M deal
- Robert Williams returns to lineup, Smart misses Game 4
- Luka commends Wiggins on nasty dunk: 'I wish I had those bunnies'
- Heat at Celtics betting preview: Can Miami score another upset in Game 4?