Report: Brewers' Wong could be traded next after Renfroe deal
Wong, who's set to make $10 million in 2023, could be the next player dealt by the Brewers after outfielder Hunter Renfroe was traded to the Los Angeles Angels on Tuesday.
The Seattle Mariners have reportedly contacted Milwaukee about Wong's availability.
The two-time Gold Glover slashed .251/.339/.430 with 15 homers and 17 steals over 134 games in 2022.
The Brewers failed to make the playoffs last season for the first time since 2017 after an 86-win campaign.
- Mariners, Rangers, Astros in play for AL West title entering final weekend
- Giants fire manager Kapler after 4 seasons
- Rodón allows record-tying 8 runs without recording out in final start
- Do Cole and Snell have the Cy Youngs locked up? Here are some alternatives
- Prodigy realized: All that's left for Bryce Harper is to win a World Series