Chiefs' Edwards-Helaire won't face Steelers due to shoulder injury
Kansas City Chiefs head coach Andy Reid announced Friday that running back Clyde Edwards-Helaire won't play against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday due to a shoulder injury, according to ESPN's Field Yates.
Edwards-Helaire hasn't played since Week 16.
The 22-year-old, who topped 1,000 scrimmage yards as a rookie in 2020, was limited to 517 rushing yards (4.3 per carry) and four touchdowns this season. He also caught two scores.
Williams led KC with 558 yards and six touchdowns on the ground this season to go along with 47 receptions, 452 yards, and two scores.
Gore enjoyed a career day when the Chiefs faced the Steelers in Week 16, notching 104 scrimmage yards.
- Patricia, Judge share play-calling duties in Patriots' preseason opener
- Brady steps away from Bucs until after Aug. 20
- Report: Watson willing to accept 8-game suspension, $5M fine
- Report: Browns to consider Garoppolo if Watson suspension increases
- Fantasy: 10-team mock draft with analysis after every round