Report: Jets, Moses closing in on multi-year deal
While other teams are reportedly pursuing Moses, New York is favored to land the former Washington Football Team standout.
Washington surprisingly cut Moses in May. The 30-year-old had started 96 straight games over the last six seasons, and he was coming off one of his best campaigns while ranking 15th among offensive tackles, according to PFF.
But Washington invested heavily at offensive tackle this offseason, signing Charles Leno to play left tackle and using a second-round pick on Sam Cosmi. Head coach Ron Rivera said Moses was released to give opportunities to younger players like Cosmi.
- Rodgers runs down issues with Packers, seeks more influence
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder
- Payton: Thomas should've undergone surgery sooner
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 3: Teams seek value as rosters are finalized
- Ravens' Jackson sidelined from camp due to positive COVID-19 test