Report: 76ers including Harris in potential Simmons trade packages
Tobias Harris could be on the move.
Simmons' agent, Klutch Sports CEO Rich Paul, met with 76ers president Daryl Morey and general manager Elton Brand on Wednesday to discuss his client's holdout, but the situation remains unchanged, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Harris, 29, is averaging 18.4 points and 7.5 rebounds this season and is owed $79.4 million over the next two campaigns. Simmons, 25, will earn over $140 million through the 2024-25 season, which makes finding a trade partner to take on both players' salaries a challenging task.
The 76ers have been engaged in trade discussions involving Simmons since October. The Australian floor general hasn't appeared in a game with the team this season because of mental health issues.
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- Celtics blow out Heat, even up East finals at 2 games apiece
- SGA, Murray, Barrett highlight Canada's 14-player 'summer core'
- Nuggets president Connelly joining T-Wolves on reported 5-year, $40M deal
- LaVine undergoes knee surgery; full recovery expected