Report: X-rays negative on Towns' back after hard fall vs. Wizards
X-rays on Minnesota Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns returned negative after Towns fell and landed on his back in Wednesday's game against the Washington Wizards, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Towns went up for a dunk with just over two minutes remaining in the fourth quarter, but he lost his balance on the way down and landed directly on his back. He exited after the fall and didn't return.
Towns, 26, has played in all 21 games for Minnesota so far this year after playing in just 85 contests over the last two seasons.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition