Hawks coach McMillan isolating after assistant enters health protocols
Atlanta Hawks head coach Nate McMillan is self-isolating until he returns a series of negative COVID-19 tests after his son, assistant coach Jamelle McMillan, entered health and safety protocols, the team announced Wednesday.
Chris Jent will assume head coaching duties against the Indiana Pacers.
The Hawks are presently 11-10 (.524) on the season - good for 10th in the Eastern Conference but just two games behind the third-seeded Miami Heat.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition