Report: Holloway-Rodriguez to headline Nov. 13 UFC card
Max Holloway will meet Yair Rodriguez in the UFC Fight Night main event on Nov. 13, sources told ESPN's Brett Okamoto.
The featherweight contenders were originally set to square off in July, but Holloway withdrew from that headliner due to an injury.
Holloway, a former champion, is coming off a spectacular win over Calvin Kattar in January. That victory snapped a two-fight skid, which consisted of a pair of losses to current titleholder Alexander Volkanovski.
Rodriguez hasn't stepped into the cage since defeating Jeremy Stephens in October 2019.
- Liddell not facing domestic violence charge after arrest
- Demetrious Johnson wanted a new challenge. So he's fighting a Muay Thai champ
- Nemkov dominates Anglickas, retains Bellator title by submission
- Anderson stops Bader in 51 seconds, advances to Bellator grand prix final
- Dumont upsets Ladd in lackluster UFC main event