Brooke Henderson wins LA Open to claim 10th LPGA victory
Brooke Henderson collected her 10th career LPGA victory by winning the LA Open on Saturday.
The 23-year-old carded a final-round 67 to beat American Jessica Korda by one stroke. She sealed the victory with a perfect chip on the 18th hole.
The win is Henderson's first since June 2019 at the Meijer LPGA Classic.
Henderson already holds the record for most professional wins on major tours in Canadian history - male or female.
- Hataoka declared winner as rain-soaked LPGA cut to 54 holes
- Jin Young Ko wins on LPGA a week after losing No. 1 ranking
- Korda sisters commit to Summer Olympics, headline stout women's golf field
- Nelly Korda moves to world No. 1 with 1st major championship victory
- Boutier builds early lead in Women's PGA Championship