Ortiz thanks Silva for giving up 1st-class seat to his girlfriend
It's all respect between former UFC champions Tito Ortiz and Anderson Silva following their boxing match.
Ortiz posted a video Sunday on Instagram thanking Silva for offering up his seat on their flight so the former's girlfriend, Amber Nichole Miller, could sit next to him.
"The biggest thing I think Anderson Silva's ever done to me. I'm very thankful. He just actually gave up his first-class ticket for Amber to sit here," Ortiz said. "The flights messed up - or the airline, Jet Blue, messed up - but Anderson Silva gave his seat up for Amber to sit next to me.
"Anderson Silva, you're the man, dude. I appreciate it. Thank you very much."
Silva knocked out Ortiz 81 seconds into the Triller Fight Club co-main event in Hollywood, Florida, on Saturday night. Ortiz appears eager to return to the boxing ring, though, as he called out YouTuber Logan Paul for a match after his loss.
- Rams' Stafford throws for 4 TDs, outduels Brady and Bucs
- Raiders beat Dolphins in OT to improve to 3-0 for 1st time since 2002
- Jays' Manoah after topping Twins: 'We think we're the best team in baseball'
- Dodgers eclipse 100-win threshold for 3rd time in last 5 years
- Broncos throttle Jets 26-0 for first 3-0 start since 2016