Lehner turned down opportunity to play for Sweden at Olympics
Lehner added that he and his psychiatrist decided it was in his best interests not to go for health reasons.
The 30-year-old has been open about his mental health over the last few years, specifically his experiences with bipolar disorder and addiction.
- Rams dominate Cardinals as Stafford earns 1st career playoff win
- Booker's season-high 48 helps Suns rally past Spurs
- Cardinals' Baker stretchered off after scary collision vs. Rams
- Butler gets triple-double, Adebayo returns as Heat hold off Raptors
- McCollum scores 16 after missing Blazers' last 17 games