Canucks trade Juolevi to Panthers for Lammikko, Juulsen
Juolevi produced two goals and one assist while averaging 13:13 of ice time in 23 games as a rookie for the Canucks last season. Vancouver drafted him fifth overall in 2016.
The 23-year-old played a single playoff game for the Canucks in 2019-20 before making his regular-season debut the following campaign. Juolevi spent 2018-19 and 2019-20 with Vancouver's then-AHL affiliate, the Utica Comets.
Lammikko registered four goals and one assist over 44 contests with the Panthers last campaign. He notched six assists across 40 games with Florida as a rookie in 2018-19 before spending parts of the next two campaigns overseas.
Juulsen played four games with the Panthers in 2021. Florida claimed him off waivers from the Montreal Canadiens in January. Juulsen missed a considerable amount of time due to a vision-related issue while with the Canadiens, who selected him 26th overall in 2015.
- What's driving the decline in NBA and NHL attendance?
- Sharks' Wilson taking temporary medical leave
- Armstrong: Canada's goalie situation less concrete than competitors'
- Jarry stays hot with 3rd shutout in last 5 games as Pens blank Isles
- Vasilevskiy records 200th career win in style with 17-save shutout