Belichick jokes Swift 'would be the biggest' catch of Kelce's career
Taylor Swift stole the show Sunday by appearing at Arrowhead Stadium to support Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce, her rumored new love interest.
The Swiftie fandom is so strong that it even got the notoriously stoic Bill Belichick to share his thoughts on the new power couple.
"I would say that Travis Kelce has had a lot of big catches in his career. This would be the biggest," the New England Patriots head coach joked during a Monday appearance on "The Greg Hill Show."
Kelce caught a touchdown during Kansas City's 41-10 rout of the Chicago Bears, much to the delight of Swift, who was in the star pass-catcher's suite alongside his mother.
Chiefs head coach Andy Reid also had jokes during his postgame press conference.
Rumors that Kelce is dating the pop superstar have swirled in recent weeks. The two were seen leaving the stadium together after the Week 3 matchup.
- Mahomes livid, Reid says flag on negated TD vs. Bills was 'embarrassing'
- Vikings' Jefferson sustains chest injury in return from 7-game absence
- Chargers' Herbert fractures finger on throwing hand in loss to Broncos
- Vikings beat Raiders 3-0 in lowest-scoring NFL game in 16 years
- Stroud in concussion protocol as Texans ravaged by injuries in loss to Jets