Report: Chiefs' Kelce placed on COVID-19 list
Kelce could return for Sunday's matchup against the Pittsburgh Steelers under the NFL's new return-to-play protocols for vaccinated players.
The 32-year-old recorded 10 receptions for a career-best 191 yards and two touchdowns, including the game-winner in overtime, against the Los Angeles Chargers last Thursday.
Noah Gray will take over the tight end position if Kelce doesn't clear protocols.
The Chiefs also added kicker Harrison Butker and cornerback Charvarius Ward to the COVID-19 list after both reportedly registered positive tests.
- Lawsuit filed against Texans alleges team enabled Watson's actions
- Can Congress actually do anything to Dan Snyder?
- Report: Adrian Peterson-Le'Veon Bell boxing match in the works
- Allen still bothered by losing coin toss in OT playoff loss to Chiefs
- Giants' Thibodeaux 'fully healthy' after dealing with minor hip injury