A.J. Brown after Titans land Jones: 'Y'all done f----- up'
Warning: Story contains coarse language
Brown took to Twitter following Tennessee's reported blockbuster deal with the Atlanta Falcons, sending a message that his team's offense will be difficult to stop in 2021.
Brown attempted to recruit Jones when reports initially surfaced that the seven-time Pro Bowler wanted out of Atlanta. The 23-year-old even offered to hand over his No. 11 jersey before learning that he couldn't switch to No. 1, which the Titans retired in honor of Warren Moon.
Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill also jumped onto social media to express his excitement about his new weapon.
Tennessee is expected to field one of the NFL's most physical offenses led by a productive blocking unit, Tannehill, and reigning rushing champion Derrick Henry.
- Packers GM: Trading for Cobb 'very important' to Rodgers
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 4: Which squad is best in our 5-season sim?
- NFLPA president Tretter criticizes wristband vaccination rule
- Fantasy: Bust candidates to avoid in your draft (Updated)
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder