Mohammad Usman, brother of Kamaru, wins 'TUF 30' with huge KO
Seven years ago, Kamaru Usman made a name for himself in mixed martial arts by winning "The Ultimate Fighter." And now, his brother has done the same.
Mohammed Usman, the younger sibling of the reigning UFC welterweight champion, knocked out Zac Pauga in the heavyweight final of "The Ultimate Fighter 30" on Saturday to win the show.
The bout, which ended at the 0:36 mark of the second round, took place on the main card of UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas.
Kamaru and Mohammed are the first pair of brothers to win "The Ultimate Fighter" in the reality show's 17-year history, according to TSN's Aaron Bronsteter.
Usman, the betting underdog against Pauga, improved his career record to 8-2 with the highlight-reel, left-hook knockout. He's now officially part of the UFC heavyweight roster. The 33-year-old made his professional debut in 2017.
- Mayweather: McGregor rematch in works for 2023
- Former UFC champion Aldo retires from MMA
- Sandhagen finishes Song with doctor's stoppage in UFC main event
- Bellator Dublin results: Benson Henderson wins lopsided decision over Peter Queally, Yoel Romero retires Melvin Manhoef
- Yoel Romero ground and pound TKO 🔥