UFC 266 weigh-in results: Volkanovski, Ortega cleared for title fight
Alexander Volkanovski and Brian Ortega made weight Friday ahead of their featherweight title fight scheduled for the UFC 266 main event Saturday in Las Vegas.
Volkanovski, the reigning champion, weighed in at 144.5 pounds, while Ortega tipped the scale at 144 pounds.
Valentina Shevchenko and Lauren Murphy were also on the mark ahead of their women's flyweight title bout in the co-main event. The champion and challenger came in at 124 and 125 pounds, respectively.
Nick Diaz, who is set to return from a six-year layoff in a middleweight rematch against Robbie Lawler, made weight at 185.5 pounds. Lawler also made weight, hitting 184 pounds.
Here are the full UFC 266 weigh-in results:
Main card (ESPN+ PPV at 10 p.m. ET)
- Alexander Volkanovski (144.5 lbs) vs. Brian Ortega (144)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124) vs. Lauren Murphy (125)
- Robbie Lawler (184) vs. Nick Diaz (185.5)
- Curtis Blaydes (261) vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik (257)
- Jessica Andrade (126) vs. Cynthia Calvillo (126)
Preliminary card (ESPN at 8 p.m. ET)
- Merab Dvalishvili (135.5) vs. Marlon Moraes (135.5)
- Dan Hooker (155.5) vs. Nasrat Haqparast (154.5)
- Chris Daukaus (231) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov 258)
- Taila Santos (125) vs. Roxanne Modafferi (125.5)
Early preliminary card (ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET)
- Uros Medic (156) vs. Jalin Turner (156)
- Nick Maximov (185.5) vs. Cody Brundage (185.5)
- Matthew Semelsberger (170.5) vs. Martin Sano (170)
- Omar Morales (145.5) vs. Jonathan Pearce (145.5)
- Anderson stops Bader in 51 seconds, advances to Bellator grand prix final
- Nemkov dominates Anglickas, retains Bellator title by submission
- Dumont upsets Ladd in lackluster UFC main event
- Corey Anderson doesn't miss UFC's 'politics,' says Bellator treats him better
- Ngannou: UFC used interim title fight to 'control the narrative'