Report: Chelsea consider move for €40M-rated Lyon star Gusto
Lyon star Malo Gusto is the latest to be linked with a move to Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea intend to table an offer for the French full-back and complete a January deal that could be worth up to €40 million, according to Julien Laurens of ESPN.
Gusto is reportedly eager to join the Blues after agreeing to terms on a six-and-a-half-year contract.
Lyon could try to take the right-back on loan until the end of the season, but Chelsea will push to have the 19-year-old join manager Graham Potter's squad immediately, Laurens adds.
Gusto has appeared in 47 games since making his Lyon debut at age 17.
Chelsea have already completed five January deals, marking the arrivals of Andrey Santos, Benoit Badiashile, Mykhailo Mudryk, Noni Madueke, and Joao Felix.
Despite the additions, Chelsea continue to be linked to various players, such as Brighton and Hove Albion's Moises Caicedo and Benfica's Enzo Fernandez.
- Report: Laferriere to sign with Kings on ELC, will join team imminently
- Predators' Duchene week-to-week with apparent hand injury
- Trout: WBC made me think how badly Angels need to make playoffs
- Bruins edge Hurricanes in shootout to win battle of East's best
- Tomlin 'excited' to see Pickett's growth in 2nd season