Kane scores hat-trick in Bayern's 7-0 destruction of Bochum
Record-setting Harry Kane scored a hat-trick as Bayern Munich thumped struggling Bochum 7-0 at home on Saturday, taking the champions back to the top of the Bundesliga.
Kane scored once in the first half and twice in the second.
With six goals in five games, the England captain now has more goals in his first five league matches than any other player in Bayern's history, beating the mark of Gerd Mueller (1965), Miroslav Klose (2007) and Mario Mandzukic (2012) who all scored five times in their first five games for the club.
Bayern have also beaten Bochum 7-0 in three of their past five fixtures.
- Bundesliga roundup: Leipzig top Dortmund in riveting clash, Union finally win
- Bayern thrashed 'mercilessly' by Frankfurt for 1st loss of Bundesliga season
- Hoffenheim beat Bochum to end 4-game winless streak
- Bundesliga preview: Bayern flying under radar ahead of visit to Frankfurt
- German Cup roundup: 3rd-tier Saarbrucken shock Frankfurt, Dortmund out