Report: Titans' Farley out for season with torn ACL
Farley, a 2021 first-round pick, was carted to the locker room in the second quarter with the knee injury.
The 22-year-old made his first career start in place of Kristian Fulton, whom the Titans placed on injured reserve Monday with a hamstring ailment. Farley played in just two prior contests due to a shoulder injury.
Farley was notably one of the first prospects to opt out of his collegiate season amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
The promising young defensive back previously tore his ACL while at Virginia Tech and also dealt with a back issue in college that required a pair of surgeries to repair a herniated disk, according to Ben Arthur of The Tennessean.
It was an injury-filled evening for the Titans, as offensive tackle Taylor Lewan was carted off the field after suffering a concussion and receiver Julio Jones didn't finish the game due to a hamstring issue.
- Report: Brown not ready to return, will miss at least another 2 games
- Lamar laments 4-INT performance: 'I looked like a rookie'
- Report: Cooper expected to return for TNF vs. Saints
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Every team's biggest offseason regret
- GM says Browns won't sit Mayfield: 'He's healthy enough to win games'