Iguodala to return to Warriors for final season
Veteran forward Andre Iguodala announced Friday that he's returning to the Golden State Warriors for his 19th and final NBA season.
Iguodala, 38, played with the Warriors last season after spending the previous two campaigns with the Miami Heat. The veteran forward made 31 appearances last season, averaging four points, 3.7 assists, and 3.2 rebounds in 19.5 minutes per contest. He also won his fourth career championship.
Iguodala originally joined the Warriors via sign-and-trade in 2013. In his first stint with Golden State, he won three championships in 2015, 2017, and 2018. He also received Finals MVP honors in 2015.
- LeBron: 'Super humbling' to be close to breaking Kareem's scoring record
- KD: Nets' previous season 'built some doubt' about future with club
- Knicks' Brunson: 'Free agency was kind of awful how public it got'
- NBA offseason grades: Breaking down the moves in the Atlantic Division
- Suns ready to turn page on Sarver