Tigers, Chafin reunite on 1-year deal reportedly worth $4.75M
The Detroit Tigers and veteran reliever Andrew Chafin agreed to a one-year contract that includes a club option for 2025, the club announced Tuesday.
The pact is reportedly worth $4.75 million:
Chafin played with the Tigers in 2022 before splitting time with the Arizona Diamondbacks and Milwaukee Brewers last season.
The 33-year-old left-hander owns a career 3.40 ERA with 1.25 WHIP and 9.7 K/9 over 10 years in the majors.
- Yankees' Boone excited to battle 'formidable' Orioles
- D-Backs sign former All-Star Andrus to minor-league deal
- Zaidi: Giants to give young pitchers opportunity in rotation
- MLB Roundtable: Dissecting biggest moves, best and worst offseasons
- Giants, Chapman agree to 1-year, $18M deal with 2 player options