Bubba Watson expected to miss 4-6 weeks with torn meniscus
Bubba Watson is expected to miss four-to-six weeks due to a torn meniscus, the 12-time PGA TOUR winner announced Monday.
The 43-year-old also revealed his withdrawal from this week's Charles Schwab Challenge.
The PGA TOUR confirmed the injury Monday evening.
Watson put up a strong performance through the opening two rounds of last week's PGA Championship, including a sparkling 7-under 63 on Friday, but stumbled during the weekend and tied for 30th at 3-over.
The next major championship is the U.S. Open, which kicks off June 16.
- Schauffele wins Travelers Championship after Theegala falters
- Report: Wolff defecting to LIV, plans to play in Portland
- Koepka, DeChambeau, Reed headline LIV Portland field
- LIV Golf heads to Oregon, where local officials aren't happy
- Schauffele takes 1-shot lead over Cantlay into final round at Travelers