Bills' Beasley: COVID-19 isn't stopping me from playing, rules are
"Just to be clear, COVID is not keeping me out of this game. The rules are," Beasley said. "Vaxxed players are playing with COVID every week now because they don't test."
Beasley isn't vaccinated and will miss Sunday's game against the New England Patriots to quarantine for at least 10 days.
"One of my vaxxed teammates is in the hospital missing games. I'm sure he didn't get the same energy," Beasley added.
After being openly pro-choice about getting vaccinated at the beginning of the season, Beasley has landed on the COVID-19 reserve twice this campaign. The league also fined him in August for violating its mask policy.
"Thank you for those who support. Everyone else, if you don't get what's happening, then there is nothing anybody can do for you," Beasley said.
- Lawsuit filed against Texans alleges team enabled Watson's actions
- Can Congress actually do anything to Dan Snyder?
- Report: Adrian Peterson-Le'Veon Bell boxing match in the works
- Allen still bothered by losing coin toss in OT playoff loss to Chiefs
- Giants' Thibodeaux 'fully healthy' after dealing with minor hip injury