Report: Cowboys' Hill won't be suspended for postgame swing
The NFL will reportedly review Hill's actions for a possible fine. He knocked off John Simpson's helmet during the altercation, which was captured on video.
Hill recorded five tackles in the contest, which the Cowboys lost in overtime. The two teams combined to draw 28 flags worth 276 yards, making it one of the most penalized games in recent memory.
The Cowboys' Kelvin Joseph and the Raiders' Roderic Teamer, who were ejected following a scrap that ensued at the end of a punt, also won't be suspended but could be fined, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
- Patricia, Judge share play-calling duties in Patriots' preseason opener
- Brady steps away from Bucs until after Aug. 20
- Report: Watson willing to accept 8-game suspension, $5M fine
- Report: Browns to consider Garoppolo if Watson suspension increases
- Fantasy: 10-team mock draft with analysis after every round