Buccaneers' Brown, Sherman out vs. Bears with injuries
Brown sprained his ankle in Week 6 against the Philadelphia Eagles and Sherman left that same contest with a hamstring injury. Gronkowski has been sidelined with injured ribs since Week 3, while David is set to miss a second straight game with an ankle problem.
The wideout ranks second on the Buccaneers in receiving with 418 yards and four touchdowns. He's drawn a whopping 32 targets over the last three weeks and has caught at least seven passes in all of them.
Sherman, who signed with the Buccaneers in Week 4, started his first three games in a Tampa Bay uniform while the team battles injuries in the secondary.
The Buccaneers are on a three-game winnings streak, and they sit 5-1 overall.
- Report: Brown not ready to return, will miss at least another 2 games
- Lamar laments 4-INT performance: 'I looked like a rookie'
- Report: Cooper expected to return for TNF vs. Saints
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Every team's biggest offseason regret
- GM says Browns won't sit Mayfield: 'He's healthy enough to win games'