Report: Chiefs, Saints among teams to inquire about Mack
The Kansas City Chiefs, New Orleans Saints, San Francisco 49ers, and Carolina Panthers have all made preliminary trade inquiries about Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack, reports NFL insider Josina Anderson.
The Chiefs, 49ers, and Panthers each lost their starting running back to injuries, while the Saints lost backup Tony Jones.
Mack has recorded 97 rushing yards on 25 carries this season. He ran for 1,091 yards and averaged 4.4 per carry in 2019 before tearing his Achilles in the 2020 season opener.
The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 2 at 4 p.m. ET.
- Report: Brown not ready to return, will miss at least another 2 games
- Lamar laments 4-INT performance: 'I looked like a rookie'
- Report: Cooper expected to return for TNF vs. Saints
- NFL Power Rankings - Week 13: Every team's biggest offseason regret
- GM says Browns won't sit Mayfield: 'He's healthy enough to win games'