Washington's McLaurin enjoying life with 'fun' Fitzpatrick
The 38-year-old quarterback signed with Washington in March and has already made an impression during OTAs.
"Fitz is great. The first thing that struck me about him is just that he has a (really) cool, calm demeanor about him. When he's in the huddle, it's just really collected."
Washington will be the ninth stop on Fitzpatrick's tour through the NFL, and he'll be the seventh quarterback in McLaurin's three-year career.
Both players are looking to create some chemistry that will lead to more stability for all parties.
"We've definitely been able to iron out some things early and made some connection over the past few days," McLaurin said. "It's starting to feel a lot more natural, and being able to get that head start before camp is (really) good."
- Packers GM: Trading for Cobb 'very important' to Rodgers
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 4: Which squad is best in our 5-season sim?
- NFLPA president Tretter criticizes wristband vaccination rule
- Fantasy: Bust candidates to avoid in your draft (Updated)
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder