Report: Newton has minor bone bruise on throwing hand
The injury isn't considered major, but Newton's participation in the Patriots' organized team activities could be limited until training camp in July, Rapoport adds.
Patriots staff examined Newton's hand midway through Friday's activities, according to ESPN's Mike Reiss. The 32-year-old reportedly remained on the practice field until the end of the session but did not attempt any more passes.
- Packers GM: Trading for Cobb 'very important' to Rodgers
- Redrafting the entire NFL, Part 4: Which squad is best in our 5-season sim?
- NFLPA president Tretter criticizes wristband vaccination rule
- Fantasy: Bust candidates to avoid in your draft (Updated)
- Prescott leaves practice with strained muscle in right shoulder