Report: Baylor planning extension for Aranda
Aranda has made it clear he wants to stay with the Bears despite potential interest from other schools, telling Joel Klatt of FOX Sports in a recent interview that, "I love it here and this is where I want to be."
USC and Washington are reportedly both "very intrigued" by the prospect of hiring the 45-year-old. Florida and LSU are also looking for a new head coach.
Aranda joined Baylor last year to replace Matt Rhule. He went 2-7 in his debut campaign but has bounced back in 2021, posting a 9-2 record ahead of the Bears' regular-season finale. Baylor is currently ranked eighth in the College Football Playoff Rankings.
- NC State shocks North Carolina with 2 TDs in 26 seconds
- Report: Sonny Dykes leaving SMU to become TCU's next head coach
- Washington State pummels Washington for 1st Apple Cup win since 2012
- Cincinnati remains unbeaten after decisive win over East Carolina
- Wake Forest reaches contract extension with Dave Clawson