Jaheim Singletary commits to Georgia
Singletary chose the Bulldogs over offers from Florida and Miami, among others. The Jacksonville, Florida native is the No. 16 overall prospect in the 2022 recruiting cycle and the No. 3 corner, per the ESPN 300.
Singletary said he appreciated the atmosphere in Athens, Georgia during his last official visit in October.
"The genuine love UGA always shows every time I arrive there, just the atmosphere, the fans, everything, it's like I'm already playing for the Dawgs," he said at the time, according to 247Sports' Steve Wiltfong.
"The work ethic Georgia has, it's a straight grind there, nothing is given. That's another thing I love and want out of the college I choose."
Singletary joins an impressive recruiting class for Georgia that includes verbal pledges from five-star athlete Malaki Stark, running back Branson Robinson, and linebacker Jalon Walker.
Meanwhile, the Bulldogs will try to remain undefeated when they take on Georgia Tech on Nov. 27.
- NC State shocks North Carolina with 2 TDs in 26 seconds
- Report: Sonny Dykes leaving SMU to become TCU's next head coach
- Washington State pummels Washington for 1st Apple Cup win since 2012
- Cincinnati remains unbeaten after decisive win over East Carolina
- Wake Forest reaches contract extension with Dave Clawson