NBA Podcast: The Dame trade from all angles
Amanda Loman / Getty Images
Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
In this episode, we break down the Damian Lillard blockbuster and its implications for all three teams involved. Topics include:
- How Lillard will transform the Bucks' offense
- Is Milwaukee the clear championship favorite?
- Can they make it work defensively?
- Assessing the downside risk
- How did the Blazers make out in the deal?
- Was Deandre Ayton the right player for them to target?
- Why did the Suns feel compelled to get involved?
- What does Jusuf Nurkic bring them that Ayton didn't?
- After trading one rotation player for three, does their depth now feel sufficient?
- Where do the Heat go from here?
- Should they pivot to Jrue Holiday?