NBA Podcast: Are the Sixers ready to exorcise their demons?
Mark Blinch / Getty Images
Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
- What's powering the Sixers' recent 18-4 surge?
- How real is Philly's fourth-ranked defense?
- Will complementary scoring still be an obstacle in the playoffs, or will James Harden and Co. meet that challenge this time around?
- Can the team find two-way balance with so many one-way players in the rotation?
- What's the ideal offensive role for Tyrese Maxey?
- The P.J. Tucker conundrum
- What starting lineup will Doc Rivers settle on come playoff time?
- Why swapping Maxey and Tucker for OG Anunoby could make sense for both the Sixers and the Raptors
- Why the Raptors need to take advantage of a seller's market to retool their roster
- Some other lower-level targets the Sixers can/should pursue
- What to make of the Rui Hachimura trade between the Wizards and Lakers
- Lakers win debut NBA Cup behind dominant performances from LeBron, AD
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Fights, phenoms, and epic buzzer-beaters
- Kyrie suffered heel contusion in win over Blazers
- Kerr: Warriors are 'good enough to win a championship'
- Green, VanVleet combine for 51 as Rockets beat Nuggets for 1st road win