Report: Pistons trading for Jazz's Bogdanovic
Bogdanovic, 33, is the latest asset to be dealt from the rebuilding Jazz. Utah also traded Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell in separate deals this summer.
The Croatian national is an elite shooter. He's averaged 15 points per game on a 39.2% mark from beyond the arc across 603 contests in eight seasons split between the Brooklyn Nets, Washington Wizards, Indiana Pacers, and Jazz.
Bogdanovic will provide a veteran presence and floor spacing to a Detroit lineup that features two skilled, young guards in Cade Cunningham and Jaden Ivey.
Olynyk will reunite with Utah executive Danny Ainge after the pair spent four years together with the Boston Celtics from 2013-17. Meanwhile, the physically gifted Lee comes to the Jazz averaging 5.6 points across 85 career games.
Utah will clear $5.6 million in cap space and create a $6.8-million trade exception through the deal, according to ESPN's Bobby Marks.
- Report: Blazers declined Lillard’s request to return if Heat move failed
- Report: Clippers sign Primo after NBA issues 4-game ban for detrimental conduct
- 5 potential landing spots for Jrue Holiday after Lillard trade
- Hardaway 'didn't know' if he'd still be on Mavs after last season's meltdown
- Bucks favorites to win NBA title after landing Lillard