Report: LaVine expected to undergo knee surgery
LaVine should make a full recovery from the surgery, though it's unclear if the All-Star will return to the court in time for next season's training camp.
The 27-year-old battled through lingering knee issues throughout the 2021-22 campaign. He still managed to post impressive averages of 24.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 4.5 assists in 67 appearances, though.
LaVine is set to become an unrestricted free agent this offseason. However, LaVine has previously stated his desire to remain with the Bulls.
Chicago took significant strides last season to finish 46-36 and sixth in the Eastern Conference. However, the Bulls fell in the first round of the playoffs in five games to the defending-champion Milwaukee Bucks.
- Report: Teams asking Lakers for 1st-rounder in Westbrook trade talks
- SGA, Murray, Barrett highlight Canada's 14-player 'summer core'
- LaVine undergoes knee surgery; full recovery expected
- Warriors at Mavericks betting preview: Will favored Dallas avoid sweep?
- Idris Elba reveals MJ declined his request to play him in film