LeBron, Lakers lead NBA in merchandise sales
Through the first half of the season, King James leads all players in jersey sales at the NBA Store, the league announced Friday. Teammate Anthony Davis joins him among the top-15 most popular jerseys so far this year, coming in at No. 12. Together, they've helped the Lakers top the list of the best-selling merchandise overall.
Most popular jerseys
|10||Damian Lillard||Trail Blazers|
Of note, James changed his jersey number in the offseason, switching from No. 23 - which he wore during his two stints with the Cleveland Cavaliers and first three seasons with the Lakers - to No. 6, which he sported as a member of the U.S. national team and during his four-year stint with the Miami Heat.
Most popular teams
Despite boasting one of the smaller home markets in the NBA, the Bucks have seemingly enjoyed a healthy bump in sales as a result of their 2021 championship victory.
- Celtics blow out Heat, even up East finals at 2 games apiece
- Nuggets president Connelly joining T-Wolves on reported 5-year, $40M deal
- Robert Williams returns to lineup, Smart misses Game 4
- Luka commends Wiggins on nasty dunk: 'I wish I had those bunnies'
- Heat at Celtics betting preview: Can Miami score another upset in Game 4?