Forbes heading to Nuggets as part of 3-team trade with Celtics, Spurs
Forbes provides Denver with another proven threat from beyond the arc. The 28-year-old has shot 41.3% on 3-pointers across 371 career games and is draining 41.7% of his long-range looks this season.
Bol underwent foot surgery Tuesday and will reportedly be sidelined for 8-to-12 weeks. Denver previously agreed to trade the Sudanese big man to the Detroit Pistons, but the deal fell through after Bol failed his physical.
Dozier averaged 5.4 points over 18 games coming off the bench before suffering a season-ending torn ACL.
Moving Hernangomez gets Boston closer to avoiding the luxury tax by saving $3 million. The 26-year-old played sparingly in 18 games before the trade. In addition to acquiring Hernangomez, San Antonio is receiving the Nuggets' 2028 second-round pick.
- Celtics blow out Heat, even up East finals at 2 games apiece
- Nuggets president Connelly joining T-Wolves on reported 5-year, $40M deal
- Robert Williams returns to lineup, Smart misses Game 4
- Luka commends Wiggins on nasty dunk: 'I wish I had those bunnies'
- Heat at Celtics betting preview: Can Miami score another upset in Game 4?