Report: Clippers' George out at least a few more weeks
George, 31, initially sprained his elbow in early December. After missing five games, the veteran wing briefly returned to the lineup but was ultimately determined to have torn his right ulnar collateral ligament. He was expected to miss three-to-four weeks after Christmas.
George has tallied 24.7 points, 7.1 rebounds, 5.5 assists, and two steals per game this season, shouldering a larger workload with star running mate Kawhi Leonard sidelined for the season to date.
The Clippers are 14-12 in games George has played this season and 8-11 without him. The team has been outscored by 2.6 points per 100 possessions with George off the floor overall.
- Celtics blow out Heat, even up East finals at 2 games apiece
- Nuggets president Connelly joining T-Wolves on reported 5-year, $40M deal
- Robert Williams returns to lineup, Smart misses Game 4
- Luka commends Wiggins on nasty dunk: 'I wish I had those bunnies'
- Heat at Celtics betting preview: Can Miami score another upset in Game 4?