Report: Bulls' LaVine to have MRI on knee after exiting vs. Warriors
The Bulls are reportedly confident LaVine avoided a serious injury and are simply being cautious with Saturday's imaging.
LaVine, who entered Friday as the NBA's 10th-leading scorer at 25.6 points per game, was held scoreless in his three minutes on the floor before being ruled out.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition