Bulls' Jones out 2-4 weeks with knee injury
Notably, Jones did not suffer any damage to his ligaments.
In 31 appearances for the Bulls this season, Jones has averaged 6.3 points and 3.4 rebounds in just over 17 minutes per game.
The 24-year-old started his six most recent outings with Chicago's previous starting small forward, Javonte Green, sidelined multiple weeks by a groin injury. Green himself entered the Bulls' starting lineup in large part because Opening Night starter Patrick Williams suffered a season-ending wrist injury in his fifth game of the campaign.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition