Report: Booker to miss time with minor hamstring injury
Phoenix Suns star Devin Booker is expected to miss multiple games due to a left hamstring injury, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reports.
The Suns, who are riding a franchise-record-tying 17-game winning streak, reportedly plan to take a conservative approach with what is considered a minor injury.
Booker exited in the second quarter of Tuesday's record-matching win over the Golden State Warriors.
The 25-year-old has enjoyed a strong season following last summer's surprise run to the NBA Finals. In just over 32 minutes per game, Booker is averaging 23.2 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 4.5 assists. His 40.3% accuracy on 3-pointers would represent a new career single-season best.
The Suns will look to break their all-time record with an 18th consecutive win Thursday versus the visiting Detroit Pistons.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition