Report: Nuggets' Rivers, Hyland enter health protocols
The 29-year-old Rivers has averaged 3.9 points and 1.4 rebounds in 17.4 minutes per game this season, but with injuries and absences besetting Denver's rotation, Rivers had logged 23.2 minutes per game over his last eight outings.
Hyland, 21, has put up eight points, 1.9 rebounds, and 1.7 assists in just under 16 minutes per game.
The Nuggets sit at 10-10 with Jamal Murray out indefinitely while recovering from a torn ACL, Michael Porter Jr. reportedly expected to miss the rest of the season after undergoing back surgery, and reigning MVP Nikola Jokic recently sidelined for four games due to a wrist injury.
Wednesday's contest against the Orlando Magic is Denver's second of seven straight on the road.
- Report: Simmons plans to sit all season if not traded by deadline
- Report: Celtics looking to trade Horford while pursuing other centers
- Report: Kings plan to build around Fox, Haliburton
- Can the disappointing Hawks turn it around?
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year rankings: Gobert facing stiff competition