Report: Clippers sign Hartenstein to training camp deal
Hartenstein became a free agent this summer after declining his $1.8-million player option for the 2021-22 campaign.
The 7-footer split last season between the Denver Nuggets and Cleveland Cavaliers, averaging 5.1 points and 3.9 boards over 46 appearances.
Hartenstein's had a limited role since making his NBA debut in 2018. He won G League Finals MVP honors just two years ago as a member of the Rio Grande Valley Vipers.
- Report: Booker to miss start of Suns camp due to health and safety protocols
- Kareem: NBA should mandate vaccine for all players, staff
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury