Report: Cavs sign Valentine to 2-year deal
Valentine spent the previous five seasons with the Chicago Bulls, averaging 7.4 points, 3.5 boards, and two assists over 232 appearances.
The Michigan State standout registered a career-high 10.2 points per contest and started 37 games in 2017-18. However, he has struggled to stay healthy since then.
Chicago drafted Valentine 14th overall in 2016. The 27-year-old was a consensus first-team All-American and the Associated Press' Player of the Year in 2015-16.
- Report: Booker to miss start of Suns camp due to health and safety protocols
- Kareem: NBA should mandate vaccine for all players, staff
- Report: Simmons shuts down 76ers teammates' trip to visit him
- Wizards' Hachimura excused from start of camp for personal reasons
- Clippers president: 'No one knows' when Kawhi will return from injury