Thanasis Antetokounmpo re-signs with Bucks on reported 2-year deal
Antetokounmpo's contract is for the next two seasons, ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski reports.
Thanasis, the brother of reigning Finals MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, played sparingly for the NBA champion Bucks last season. He averaged just 2.9 points and 2.2 rebounds in 9.7 minutes across 57 regular-season contests, then played 3.5 minutes per game in 13 playoff appearances.
The New York Knicks drafted Thanasis 51st overall in 2014.
- LeBron still shuns load management: I 'feel worse when I play low minutes'
- Sexton, Bridges headline players without rookie contract extensions
- Silver: 'I'm still hopeful Kyrie will get vaccinated'
- Hawks sign Huerter to 4-year, $65M contract extension
- Silver: NBA still mulling in-season tourney but needs players to buy in