Welcome to the latest edition of "Pound the Rock," an NBA podcast hosted by Joseph Casciaro and Joe Wolfond.
Find the show on iTunes, Google Play, Soundcloud, Stitcher, and Spotify.
Topics for this episode include:
- The NBA board of governors approving a return-to-play plan for 22 teams, at Disney World, to begin July 31
- Can the league keep everyone in the bubble safe?
- What are the Wizards and Suns doing?
- How will the playoff races and tiebreaking scenarios play out?
- Some preposterous proposals for creating "home-court" advantage
- Will the bracket play out differently than it would have under normal circumstances?
- How will players celebrate a championship?