NBA releases Raptors-Celtics playoff schedule
|1||Thursday Aug. 27||6:30 PM ET|
|2||Saturday Aug. 29||TBA|
|3||Monday Aug. 31||TBA|
|4||Wednesday Sept. 2||TBA|
|5*||Friday Sept. 4||TBA|
|6*||Sunday Sept. 6||TBA|
|7*||Tuesday Sept. 8||TBA|
Toronto dispatched the Brooklyn Nets in four games, which included a record-setting bench performance in Sunday's Game 4. Raptors point guard Kyle Lowry left in the first half with a foot injury and didn't return. His status for Thursday's Game 1 against Boston is unknown.
Meanwhile, the Celtics cruised to a sweep of their own, dismantling the depleted Philadelphia 76ers.
- Report: Grizzlies to trade Valanciunas to Pelicans for package, No. 10 pick
- Report: Pistons considering Cunningham, Green, Mobley for No. 1 pick
- Top 10 trade candidates this offseason
- Doncic debuts with 48 points, Slovenia wins Olympic opener
- Team USA is vulnerable in Tokyo. Can Australia mount a worthy challenge?