Watch: UFC contender Ribas sets up gutsy comeback with spinning heel kick
Amanda Ribas is a savage.
After a tough first round against Luana Pinheiro, the UFC strawweight contender stormed back to finish her late in the third round with a spinning heel kick and punches. The bout took place on the main card of Saturday's UFC Fight Night in Las Vegas.
It was a statement win for Ribas, who got back on track and has now alternated wins and losses in her past seven Octagon appearances. Ribas competed at 115 pounds for the first time since 2021 after three fights at women's flyweight.
- Song shuts out Gutierrez in UFC main event
- Watch: Rountree batters Smith, puts him away in Round 3
- Moicano-Dober set for Feb. 3 UFC event
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Fights, phenoms, and epic buzzer-beaters
- UFC Vegas 83 bonuses: Khalil Rountree Jr. secures extra $50,000 after blistering finish of Anthony Smith